Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

twilight

vampirbiss und daemonenkuss
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 361 Antworten
und wurde 6.548 mal aufgerufen
 Verfilmung Band 1
Seiten 1 | ... 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 37
Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

17.05.2008 11:12
#201 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

Die morgentlichen news
SM bei kutv
http://www.kutv.com/mediacenter/local.as...utv.dayport.com

Happy Birthday Nikki Reed! Nikki wird heute 20.

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

17.05.2008 22:56
#202 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

~Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black
~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

18.05.2008 12:25
#203 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

Also das folgende hat nichts mit dem Film zu tun, aber eben mit den Büchern und somit indirekt mit dem Film *g* Naja ich wusste nicht wo ich es sonst posten sollte:

Stephenie wurde interviewt. Der Hauptteil geht um the Host. Das poste ich hier net.
Sie hat gesagt:

What is in her writing future?
She’s going to do her tour with Breaking Dawn and then in 2009 she is taking a year off. She’ll still write but she’s not sure what yet. She needs a break. She not sure if she’ll write sequels to the Host. She has it outlined as a trilogy. She has the prologue and epilogue written of the second and third books, but she is not decided yet. As for her Twilight characters Breaking Dawn is definitely the end of Bella’s story arc and the last book Bella will narrate. She may however revisit the Twilight Universe in the future, just not right away.

Meine persönliche Anmerkung:

Ich will nicht, dass es das Ende von Bellas Story ist. Das klingt nämlich so, dass selbst wenn sie zu den Charakteren zurückkommt, dass Bella nicht vorkommen wird. Ich hoffe, dass sie das nicht so meint. Sondern einfach nur meint, dass ihre Story vorbei ist. Aber sobald sie wieder zurückkommt zum Twilight universe, dass es um alle Cullens (dann auch Bella) wieder geht :) Hach das wird ja dann im August ein schwerer Abschied *snief*

~Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black
~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

18.05.2008 20:56
#204 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

http://edwardandbella.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=171

Hier die zwei Bilder die bereits erschienen sind in etwas bessere Qualität bzw größer. Sind beide eingescannt worden.

Das Bild findet ihr noch größer unter dem obigen Link.

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

18.05.2008 21:04
#205 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

Interview mit Victoria Darstellerin Rachelle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-LaE0nse3w

Artikel über SM und Twilight http://www.theage.com.au/news/books/drea...0765052020.html

Video über SM Büchertour (nicht wirklicher Filmbezug)
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Hom...TY&pageId=1.1.1

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

19.05.2008 17:57
#206 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

19.05.2008 18:05
#207 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

Michael Welch hat seinen Blog geupdatet:

In Antwort auf:
Hey friends and allies, mike/mike here. I hope you're having a wonderful day and eating nutritiously…

I've been trying to work out more, lately. It's hard! I don't like it at all. I love sports and general activity, and I feel great when I start to get some definition going on, but it's incredibly difficult to maintain any kind of consistency in routine. And if I skip a day, I'm back to my standard 12-year old body. Plus, without a decent protein intake for the day, fagetaboutit! All that painful unpleasantness leaves me with very little reward, and I get discouraged dag-nabbit!

Twilight nation, you came through for me for when I was low on socks as if I were an inescapable, obligatory burden to you and your family. So I've decided that you're going to be my new life advisors and maybe even therapists in addition to your current role as friendly acquaintances and loyal compadres. So I ask you… Does anyone have any "getting in shape" advice for someone who immensely dislikes the process of getting in shape?

But enough about me. How are you?! Hey, Twilight's coming out pretty soon! How bout that? That's exciting eh? I'm sure these next seven months will just FLY by!... I'm going to be featured on an upcoming MTV Twilight Tuesday. A fella named Larry Carroll did the interview and he was cooler than Billy Dee Williams (let's see if anyone connects the dots on THAT reference). Go easy on me, it was my first interview in a while. I haven't done THAT many interviews in my life. Mainly because no large group of people has ever been interested in what I have to say until recently. It's a little intimidating, I'll be honest. There are a lot of elements of today's "celebrity" culture that make me cringe. It has nothing to do with you guys. But I have to say, being in what appears to be a potentially huge film franchise, hence, putting me in a position to be in the beginning stages of entering this "celebrity" world is scary. I'm grateful for the opportunity and I'm having a blast, but it's scary. Well, I guess I'm not that worried. After all, it's just Mike Newton! J But whatever happens, I think I'll be up for it. I guess we'll see…

NOW it's time to do some pushups. I'm not gonna lie, this blog was a procrastination. Checking in with my Twi-hards is a perfectly reasonable excuse for not working out. I'm a really good procrastinator. Probably the best in my family! In fact, the only two things I KNOW I'm good at are acting, and putting off tomorrow what could and should be done today. I'm gonna make a great father. "on't worry little Johnny, you can do your homework tomorrow! Now play. Be free! Rules are for squares!"

That's all for now my fellow humans. Shalom.

-Me

10 Bücher, die ihr gelesen haben solltet, bevor die Verfilmung rauskommt:
Twilight ist dabei :)
http://geeksofdoom.com/2008/05/16/books-...eing-the-movie/

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

21.05.2008 18:22
#208 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

21.05.2008 19:38
#209 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

21.05.2008 19:49
#210 RE: Twilight NEWS Zitat · antworten

Hier ist eine Seite wo ihr abstimmen könnt auf welchen Film ihr euch 2008 am meisten freut
Twilight ist nicht dabei (ne deutsche Seite - die haben den Hype ja irgendwie noch net mitbekommen) aber man kann einen Beitrag schreiben, wenn der entsprechende Film fehlt:
also wenn wir alle twilight dort posten, vielleicht berichten die mal darüber, wenn die merken, wie viele sehnsüchtig auf Twilight warten

also hier die seite http://www.cinema.de/filmvorschau/jahres...?object_id=5833

~

Seiten 1 | ... 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 37
 Sprung  

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen