Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

twilight

vampirbiss und daemonenkuss
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 30 Antworten
und wurde 1.519 mal aufgerufen
 Schauspieler
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

01.04.2008 18:37
Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent

Cam Gigandet spielt den Vampir James:
Filmographie und Infos
Bild von Cam
Cam als James

Rachel Lefevre spielt Victoria
Filmographie und Infos
Bild von Rachel
weiteres Bild

Edi Gathegi spielt Laurent
Filmographie und Infos
Bild

~Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black
~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

02.04.2008 18:26
#2 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

Victoria Darstellerin Rachel Lafevre wurde von den Twilightmoms interviewt:
http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org...9-08-t4053.html

~Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black
~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

06.04.2008 09:31
#3 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

Interview mit Laurent Darsteller Edi Gathegi

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org...egi-b-f130.html

TM) The first question Twilight fans ALWAYS have for any cast member is “Have you read the any of the books?"

EDI) Yes! The book is the source material. It's where you're gonna understand the world of the story and learn about character information that isn't in the script. The book has the advantage of being 500 plus pages, so there is more information to draw from. If I didn't read the book I'd be the laziest actor in the business Smile

TM) Which book in the series is your favorite?

EDI) They are all great but there is nothing that can compare to your first experience. I read Twilight and pretended that I was just as in the dark as Bella in terms of not knowing what Edward really was, and there was such anticipation leading up to the moment when Stephanie stops teasing us, and admits that this is what kind of story it is. One with real life vampires Smile

TM) What's your favorite Twilight moment?

EDI) I LOVE the moment where Bella realizes that she is in love with Edward.

TM) What do you feel is the group dynamic between Laurent, Victoria and James in the books and how are you three planning on portraying that in the film? How do you, Cam and Rachelle get along?

EDI) As Laurent points out to Dr. Cullen, James is the most lethal, ruthless vampire he's seen in his long lifetime. I think Laurent figures, why not align himself with the power? Instead of against it. He goes for the path of least resistance.

Victoria is James' "girlfriend" but I have a feeling that she, being pretty ruthless herself, and damn sexy, has things going on with other "men". So maybe there is a little love triangle going on there. Maybe....

And as far as Cam and Rachelle go...
GREAT people to collaborate with.

TM) Do you view Laurent as a “good guy” or a “bad guy”.

EDI) I don't ever think its black or white. I think he is a vampire who has to continue living by sustaining himself but he hasn't evolved in the way the Cullens have with their "vegetarianism". So I would venture to say he's more of a good guy plagued by the necessity to survive. Sometimes the human feed is innocent. But damn they're delicious.

TM) Did you ever dream you’d be playing a vampire?

EDI) Uh, actually... Yes... Literally. In my dreams. Vampires are kinda sexy and man needs to be reminded of how sexy he is every now and then. LOL.

TM) There has been talk of dread locks and a French accent. Will you be donning either of these for the movie?

EDI) I wanna leave some surprises! But yes I will be rocking a "slightly french accent."

TM) How did you get the role as Laurent? Did you seek it out, or just stumble upon the auditions? What was your audition process for Twilight like? What was your first impression of Laurent when you read for the character?

EDI) I haven't told anybody this part of the story yet: My dear, dear friend Electra was talking about this book she LOVED that was being turned into a HUGE movie. Apparently some fans of her actor roommate made an homage video of HIM as Edward on the internet. She was very excited about the possibility of him getting the part. I remember thinking, "Wow, people go all out..." Fast forward to a few months later, I audition, and its not until I get the part when I connect the dots that I had a connection to the project from Electra’s story!

TM) How are you researching this role, or what are you doing to get into character?

EDI) Besides reading the books, I'm studying all things French. French cinema, French language, French food Wink. I've also created quite an intricate and almost totally futile back story of one of the most impressive unknown figures in history. The renowned fencer, general, lover, and composer of 17th century France. Le Chevalier de St. Georges. Otherwise known as... Black Mozart.
Laurent's schoolmate Wink

TM) What makes this vampire story different from all the others out there. Why are these characters and this story so huge?

EDI) HEART.

TM) What do you think of the Twilight fan base? Did you know it has so many "older" fans? (Did you realize what you were getting yourself into?

EDI) I had no clue what I was in for and I must say it is totally friggin rad. Who doesn't want to get support from tons of wonderful fans on a project you've been blessed enough to get? I don't care what age, as long as its love, I'm with it. Let me take this moment to say thank you Twilight Moms.

TM) What is one of your favorite lines (from any of the shows, or movies you have ever done)

EDI) I got to say some fun stuff in a deleted scene in Gone Baby Gone. It’s probably to explicit to write here, so I'll spare you the editing. But I did enjoy saying, "She's gone baby, gone."

TM) Do you have any hobbies you enjoy when you are not acting?

EDI) I've been doing a boot camp class per Rachelle’s recommendation. And I must say, I don't feel entirely manly doing it. But it does whip one into shape. I enjoy working out, getting out the stress that this industry will sometimes impose. Not to mention life in general. I also LOVE watching movies. I read a lot. (wish there were more hours in the day) and I write. And I sing in the shower. And eat ice cream. And dance. And breathe. Air is good.

TM) Have you ever been obsessed with anything before, what was it and how did you obsess about it?

EDI) I'm still obsessed with acting. I'd rather do it than anything else. It's my deep passion. What I believe I was born to do. I wake up in the morning and create a character, put him/her in a scenario all before I eat my Kashi cereal. Insane. Yeah. That’s little old me.

TM) Have you met Stephenie Meyer? Did you get any extra info or insight on your character?

EDI) Unfortunately I flew back to LA the day she came to set. I was bummed. But I know we will meet soon if not at the premiere.

TM) Are you excited to see what this movie could do for your career?

EDI) Absolutely. The thing I'm looking forward to is introducing myself to the Twilight fan base. I know what a powerful force the fans are and if they follow my work, that can make a huge impact on my career.

TM) What "rew" you to the movie? Was it the story,
the director, are you at all fascinated with Vampires?

EDI) I have become fascinated with vampires since booking this film. And I liked THIS vampire story because it was more about the romance and the personal element. Vampirism is a backdrop. But totally believable because the story has heart.

TM) How do you approach each new role, what do you do to prepare?

EDI) Different roles require different preparation. But generally speaking, I look for source material. Create backstory. Create physical life. And submerge myself in the world of the story for as along as it takes to feel authentic.

TM) How old were you when you knew you wanted to be an actor? And what was it that inspired you to pursue acting?

EDI) I was 21 when I declared it as my major in school and my life’s calling. However my parents showed me evidence that the decision was made by a pre-school teacher when I was 4. Guess I was animated? It literally took 17 years to actually "act" for the first time.

TM) In your Bio. it says you enjoy playing roles that are very different from yourself. How are you different from some of the roles you’ve played including Laurent? Are there ever times when you do try to bring some of yourself into the role?

EDI) I always try and bring myself to every role. Because there is some PART of me that is like every role I have ever played. Otherwise I couldn't have played it. We are all if we chose to believe this, capable of everything. Good and bad. It’s those of us that chose to embrace this that can access it.

But I in my normal life, am the jovial, class clown. If you haven't already noticed...

TM) In what ways are you finding this movie different than any other film you’ve made? I would think, since this story is so unique it might be different on set.

EDI) I have to put on contacts everyday. And wear them for 14 hours. And the tunnel vision begins. Other than that, the similarities on set are the same: crew, equipment, trailers, craft service, etc. And each set is unique because there are completely different people and different stories and subject matter being filmed.

TM) On House, your character is Mormon. How has this role changed or influenced your views and knowledge about Mormons as a people? Especially now that you are in a movie based on a book written by an author of the Mormon faith?

EDI) It's endearing that this book was written by a Mormon. Its dangerous yet classy. There are no swear words, or messy sex scenes, it's for a wide audience but the relationships, (rather THE relationship - Bella and Edward) is so honest that the story appeals to everyone who dares to be moved emotionally.

Playing a Mormon on TV basically required a intensive boot camp in Mormon education. I learned a lot about the faith. Mormonism is a faith that gets a lot of flack partly because its one of the youngest religions. So people hear the word and have a fixed idea that isn't always entirely positive. I learned something that Harold Bloom the American professor and prominent literary and cultural critic said about the faith. "All religion western and eastern is founded upon miracle. It makes little sense to present arguments against Joseph Smith and early Mormonism. That would extend equal well to what we are told about the origins of what will eventually be Judaism, the origins of Christianity, the origins of Islam. All religion depends on upon revelation. All revelation is supernatural. If you wish to be a hard rock empiricist than you should not entertain any religious doctrine whatsoever." Admittedly, these ideas made me lose the connotation I had previously associated with Mormonism.

TM) I notice that you also do quite a bit of stage acting, what would be your dream role to portray on stage? Do you prefer Film or Stage acting?

EDI) Plays: Iago from Shakespeare’s Othello. And Big Daddy from Tennessee William's Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

Films? There's a lot. Here’s a few... I'd love to do a Jimmy Cliff story. He was a bad (not bad as in bad but bad as in good) reggae musician in Jamaica. A story about the Mau Mau revolution in 1960's Kenya. The Jerry Rice story. I'd love to play my father in film about his story. He came to the states with $50, a suitcase and a dream. He now has 5 degrees from Berkeley and is a Dean. A story centered around Stokley Carmichael the “Honorary Prime Minister of the Black Panther Party”. Throw in a little co-recipient of the Nobel peace prize Kofi Annan story. Round it off with some cool action hero type stuff, maybe some super smart detective stuff cap it with a silly Judd Apatow comedy, and that about makes for a really nice dream come true.

But I like BOTH Film and Theater. Though my focus for the next few years will be film. Ok fine. I’ll pepper it with a little theater. Thems my roots man. Thems my roots. I can't forsake the stage.

TM) If you could act alongside anyone, living or dead, who would that be and why.

EDI) Young Brando. Because he was genius. Jeffrey Wright, because he IS a genius. Anthony Hopkins he’s a genius. Joan Allen genius. Daniel Day Lewis, idontevenhavetosayit. There are many more genius actors but my hands are getting tired Smile

TM) What has been your favorite thing so far that has happened while filming Twilight?

EDI) Creeping people out with the eyes.

TM) What is the greatest challenge in portraying Laurent? What are some of his traits that stuck out to you?

EDI) The accent was the most difficult thing. Traits? I imagine an immortal, well learned, well traveled, physically POWERFUL, trained preditor, but GENTLE. That is creepy. A creepy combination.

TM) How is it working with the rest of the cast of Twilight? Is there a prankster among the cast?
Will you play Laurent again should book 2, New Moon, be filmed?

EDI) I'm the prankster. I find joy in it. There is nothing like the slow realization in a persons voice or face when they discover they've been had. But I prank harmlessly.

Laurent in New Moon? I don't see why I wouldn't.

TM) Have you worked with any other members of the cast in other projects?

EDI) No. But hopefully I will get to work on other projects with all of them. Great cast.

TM) Tell us a little about your role in the movie with Kevin Bacon.

EDI) Actually that movie is available now on DVD. It's a revenge thriller really quite well done for the genre. I am not a revenge thriller type, but it surprised me. It’s about a mild mannered husband and father (Kevin Bacon) who chooses to take on danger to protect his family. I play the best mate of the leader of the “bad guys”. A motley crew of outlaws.

TM) Which do you prefer.....Movie or TV roles?

EDI) Movies are my passion and dream come true. But TV is great for different reasons. I'm learning to love and respect TV more. And there are a lot of great programs available now. I'm a LOST junkie.

TM) We are hoping to get the entire cast and Stephenie on the Ellen show and fill the audience with fans when it gets closer to the release, do you think you could put a word in with the publicist to help us in that?

EDI) That's a great idea! I'll run it past him. I make no promises, though! LOL!

TM) And last but not least, perhaps the most controversial Twilight question of all…
Should Edward change Bella into a vampire? *wink*

EDI) I say, frickyeah! Life is short man. Sometimes people are given circumstances in life that are often too difficult to change. There is so much pain and suffering in the world. Take a chance if you have the opportunity. Live forever. Do something good with your power. Bella is good. She could use her powers for good. Smile Plus that’s the romantic thing to do. Bella and Edward could capture their love forever young. Why not! He’s been waiting for someone like her for DECADES. And she loves him. Why not!

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

08.04.2008 17:47
#4 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

Victoria Darstellerin Rachelle Lefevre hat ein Interview dem Twilightlexicon gegeben:
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/Interview...fevre%20Q&A.pdf

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

16.04.2008 22:11
#5 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

Hier ein Artikel über Victoria Darstellerin Rachelle Lefevre
http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs...oks-bright.aspx

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

19.04.2008 22:41
#6 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/ne...39-63f1b2d6d8de

Artikel über Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

22.04.2008 18:51
#7 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

29.04.2008 17:39
#8 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

Interview mit Edi Gathegi

http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/index.php?s...rt_from=&ucat=&

In Antwort auf:
Twilight Portugal - Edi Interview
Twilight Portugal

Exclusive Interview with Edi Gathegi:

1- We know that you were born in Kenya. What memories do you keep from your home town as well as from your childhood?

My father brought my family out to the states when I was 3 years old. My family didn't have much money by any stretch of the imagination so we didn't even have many pictures because cameras and photography sessions were a little out of the budget. But when I went back to Kenya when I was 16 for a few weeks, I RECOGNIZED people and places having only my memories as a child as a reference. It was the most bizzare yet beautiful experience. One of the best childhood memories I had is of me flopping around in a mud puddle, thrilled, calling out to my mother, "I'm swimming!"

2- What are the marks that your culture has left in your work and in your life?

I am AFRICAN-AMERICAN in the true sense of the hyphenation. Born in Africa raised in America as an American citizen. My culture and my history have left a knowledge not many Black Americans have access to. For that I have a known history, I am grateful.

I can play characters from the culture I was raised in and characters from the culture I was born in easily. Other characters, I have to work on a little more :-)

4- Since your plaing a mythical being, which is the amount of miticism present in your life (if their is one at all)?

Sometimes I believe in ghosts.

5- Do you believe in love as reported in this book?

ABSOLUTELY. I have been. There is also a thing that happens in your youth where the world seems small and those things immediately around you are the MOST important and perhaps only things in the world. To want to be a part of those things so bad that you can see no other way, no other options. To want to die for those things. When you've found something that your convinced you can't live without. But the reality is we are people. Survivors. We will learn to heal from life's obstacles. It may not be what we want, but we will adapt. Move on. But this unremitting irrevocable fealty to another person isn't any less real because you're young.

6- The "normal" question would be like "who would you like to interpret?". But our is exectly the opposite, if you're ever to be portrayed in a movie or play, who would you like to play you?

I'm not well known enough and my life isn't interesting enough for any body to see my life story! And quite frankly, my life is still unfolding so the script is "being developed". Can't attach the actor until I know what is going to be required of them :-)

7- Do you think the public's knowledge, or the fame, in any way changed your personal life?

It has to a degree. I get recognized almost once a day. When I decide to leave my bat-cave, that is. LOL. But I don't know if that qualifies as life changing. It is a simple "Hey! are you the guy from that one thing?" and I say, "Yes." and they say "cool!", and I order my latte and I'm on my way. :-)

And really cool Portuguese site administrators ask me to do fun interviews!

8- Which was the character that you had to change your appearance more physicaly? Since that in Twilight you must use props for Laurent (we're supposing that you're using Contacts or CGI)

Twilight. Hair and Make-Up plus the contacts took forever to get on and get used to. Not to mention I had to hit the gym a little extra hard, because I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath my jacket!

9- What do you think about the diferences betwen Meyer's vampires, (like not having fang)?

I love it. It's not cliche. I usually have negative connotations I associate with vampire stories and movies, admittedly, but this is completely opposite in her world. I'm actually a genuine fan.

10- If you had to do some type of advertising for your character, what would you say?

"You know you want to be friends with him... I dare you..."

11- We know that you celebrated your birthday not that long ago. What would be your ideal gift? And Laurent's? (LOL)

uhhhhhhh.... a wahl t-edger clipper, a crap-load of DVDs, a collection of bestsellers, a gift certificate to ZARA, a MAC computer with all the bells and whistles, a semi-professional Sony DVX Digital Video Camera, and a Lexus RXH400 hybrid. That was a combination of dream Birthday, Christmas, and Chinese New Years! LOL.

Laurent would want several hundred gallons of human blood and a sexy party.

12- When you watch a movie what does attracts you most? Do you think Twilight will have that element?

When I close my eyes and imagine THIS movie, I will hope it is suspenseful. In general, I want to see truth, I want to laugh at unexpected moments, and I ultimately want to cry.

13- If not Laurent, point out another character in Twilight that you'dl like to play?

James. That's because I'm a bad boy. :-)

14- How do you feel about being a part of this huge thing that Twilight became?

Two words: Excited, and Honored.

15- How long did it toke you to build Laurent's character? Do you think Laurent is a complex character?

He is interesting. Complex to an extent. But he definitely would be more complex if he was in the story more, and you could learn about his background more and who he is and how he is in different situations. I just hope I'm doing a good job bringing out what IS there in an interesting way.

17- We know it is a hard feeling to describe, but what do you feel before entering into stage (theatre)?Do you have any ritual or superstition?

I can't talk about my ritual, but suffice it to say, I am sick all day before the FIRST show. I am overwhelmed with feelings of fear. Then the MOMENT I step on the the stage, it all goes away and it becomes as easy as breathing.

18- What was the 1 st play that you ever made?

A play called "The Game that Never Ends" written by my dear childhood friend Bianca Montgomery. I saw video footage of that play and I must admit, I have no idea how I'm privileged enough to do TV and film after THAT performance! They should have ended my career then!

19- How do you defined yourself as a person and as a actor? What's your biggest virtue and your worst defect?

I'm perfectly imperfect. A walking contradiction. A complicated simple man. My friend Hector said that, and I loved it and relate to it.

20- If you could choose any of the supernatural ability of Meyer's vampires what would it be?

Tough question. I want them all! But if I had to pick, I'd say speed.

22- Have you ever been in Portugal, or ever been curious in visiting our country?

I'm very curious and interested. But where would I stay ;-)

23- What would you like to say to all the fans that wait impatiently for the movie to be release?

Enjoy Twilight Tuesday's! Keep your eyes peeled for new information, I heard they are going to tease us with cool stuff until the movie comes out. Be patient... I'm told it will be worth the wait...

Thanks Edi for being so kind with us and given your free time. We really think your performence as Laurent will be GREAT!!!
The Portuguese fan base gives you all our support.
Thanks again.
All the Best.
Twilight Portugal.

~

Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

02.06.2008 20:18
#9 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

Cam hat gestern übrigends einen MTV Movie award for best fight gewonnen.
Nächstes Jahr vll. wieder? *zwinker*

Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

02.06.2008 20:24
#10 RE: Die Darsteller von James, Victoria und Laurent Zitat · antworten

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen