Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

twilight

vampirbiss und daemonenkuss
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 27 Antworten
und wurde 4.486 mal aufgerufen
 Schauspieler
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

01.04.2008 18:33
Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

Ashley Greene auch bekannt unter dem Namen Ashley Michele Greene / Ashley Michele spielt Alice Cullen.
Sie wurde am 21 February 1987 in Jacksonville, Florida, USA geboren und hier findet ihr ihre Filmographie: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2230865/

Fotos:
Alice 1

Alice 2

Ashley mit Jackson und Kellan

Und hier nochmal die drei beliebten Promopics der Familie Cullen :)
Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Edward und Emmett
Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice und Jasper
und
Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice und Jasper 2

Hier ein Bild von SM(Mitte) mit Kristen, Ashley, Nikki, Peter und Jackson
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/img/movie_s1.jpg

~Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black
~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

02.04.2008 18:32
#2 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

Das hier ist ihre Myspace-Seite:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...riendid=9303638
Schönes Lied läuft da Smile

~Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black
~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

03.04.2008 18:55
#3 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

Ein Interview mit Ashley . Viel Vergnügen:

http://www.twilightlatino.com/info/info_...g_080331_us.htm

Eclipse-la: How did you began acting? Have you always wanted to become an actress?
Ashley Greene: I began acting when I still lived in Jacksonville. And yes all i've wanted to do is act my whole life!

Eclipse-la: How would you define yourself as a person? What's your biggest virtue and what's your worst defect?
Ashley Greene: Wow....Well I ussually look to the positive side of things. I love to laugh and just hang out! But I also love being busy! My biggest virtue....Hmm That's a good one cause I have no idea! My worst defect I talk way to much for my own good. And i ussually end up saying things that i don't mean to at that time.

Eclipse-la: Do you have any hobby? What do you enjoy doing in your free time? I saw your puppies, they're lovely! How many do you have? Do you have more pets?
Ashley Greene: My hobbies...I love to just hang around! i don't really have time for stuff like that. But i love shopping! I have three dogs. The two you saw and one other.

Eclipse-la: What's your favorite music? Bands/Singers.. The fifth song in your IPod?
Ashley Greene: I love Rock! Anything rock i will listen to. My Ipod has not been working...So i have no idea.

Eclipse-la: How would you define yourself as an actress? Are you more into drama or comedy?
Ashley Greene: I'm kinda both...But really i like drama more.

Eclipse-la: I've read that you like Audrey Hepburn, and I must add that you have a lot of her.. Do you think that Mrs. Hepburn style might influence your performance as Alice?
Ashley Greene: I actually took some of her personality traits and putting into alice and it has worked out amazingly!

Eclipse-la: You've said that you wanted to give "layers" to your character in the movie and that there's more to Alice than just a future-teller-fashion-victim... what is it that you want her to transmit?
Ashley Greene: That honestly deep down she's regular. And has wants and hopes and she honestly has no idea what is going to happen even though she can see the future. I want her to come off a little scared at times.

Eclipse-la: Does the movie show anything from Alice's past as a human o from where she came from?
Ashley Greene: Can't give that away now...Can I skip

Eclipse-la: What elements, other than the script and the books, did you consider for your interpretation?
Ashley Greene: My interpretation of alice? Well. I got to sit down to dinner with the fabulous Stephenie Meyer and she gave me so much to think about with Alice's character.

Eclipse-la: We know the movie is an adaptation from the book, but all the actors, or at least most of them, have read the whole series. We also know that they've taken and added lots of scenes. What would you consider to be the biggest difference between the script and the book?
Ashley Greene: There's A lot of differences. Most of them help the story along.

Eclipse-la: In the book we see things from Bella's perspective, will the movie show more stuff that from Bella's side of the story we probably don't know? I know that there's gonna be a big fighting scene in the ballet studio, is there any other scene that you can talk to us about without giving away any spoilers?
Ashley Greene: Umm...Yeah there is. But that's about all i can tell you!

Eclipse-la: In most of the movies where a character is able to see the future, the character tends to be sad, depressed or just boring. Quiet the opposite of Alice... why do you think that's the case?
Ashley Greene: Well because she can't really remember her human life. I think she's just so happy she found an amazing family that loves her and supports her fully. So really you ask yourself what is there not to be happy about?

Eclipse-la: Alice and Jasper's relationship has always been a mental/spiritual kind, more than a fisic one... How did you work to transmit that on screen? How did you work it with Jackson/Jasper? If you have..
Ashley Greene: Not a lot of it can be porteayed on the screen. It's all mental kind of thing it's hard but i think you'll be surprised to see what we did!

Eclipse-la: Who is your favorite character from the books? (other than Alice).
Ashley Greene: I love Rosalie. She's just beutiful and quiet.

Eclipse-la: 15- Having read the books... what do you think will happen in Breaking Dawn.. do you have any theorie/expectation?
Ashley Greene: I have read the books and i have no idea what's going to happen! I really hope bella becomes a vampire cause I want Kristen to be my sister! : )

Eclipse-la: Can you tell us anything about your meetings with Stephenie Meyer? She's HAPPY with the job done on the adaptation and with the actors cast for each role.
Ashley Greene: She is the nicest person you'll ever meet! She has givin me so much insight on my character I really like how She's turning out!

Eclipse-la: How does it feel, from the inside, the anxiety that the movie has awoken? How do you live it as the actors, is it a preassure o an incentive?
Ashley Greene: The publicity is so amazing! And oh my gosh! It's so cool! I never thought it would be this big! So as actors now we are a little nearvous to do our best and make this turn out th best it can.

Eclipse-la: How has the weather factor (needing it to be cloudy to shoot) affected the shooting? Have you been freezing wearing short sleeves in such a cold weather?
Ashley Greene: I have like frozen when were filming. We have had to do re-shoots and take breaks so we can all get warm and be able to do it without looking cold. Its hard! And we work so hard on the shots that the time is not really an issue.

Eclipse-la: One word (or more... your choice) to describe each member of the cast?
Robert/Edward-- A Sweetheart! He's always smiling!
Jackson/Jasper-- My Love! HAHA I love having him as a soulmate for eternity!
Nikki/Rosalie-- BEAUTIFUL! This girl is like scary pretty! I wish I were like her somtimes!
Kellan/Emmett-- Hilarious! He knows how to mak you laugh in the most serious moment!
Peter/Carlisle-- The Responsible one.
Elizabeth/Esme-- Deffinatly the mother figure!
Kristen/Bella-- Quiet...Yet so loud at times!
Catherine-- Everything more of wha we could ask for in a director!
Cam/James-- Driven.
Rachelle/Victoria-- Looks scary but is the nicest person!

Eclipse-la: We know that you've been getting along with all the cast, but with whom do you relate the most?
Ashley Greene: Nikki. We are always going shopping together when we have the time!

Eclipse-la: When do you start working for the promotion of the movie? Do you know if there's gonna be a premier or something like that?
Ashley Greene: I don't think we've gone that far...As far as I know. And there will be a premiere like there is for every movie!

Eclipse-la: There's been a lot of talk about the sequels... if they're made (hypothetically), what scenes are you more looking forward to be in?
Ashley Greene: All the scenes about Alice's porche!

Eclipse-la: Do you know spanish? Have you ever been in Latin America?
Ashley Greene: I can speak a little spanish...I took it or two years in High School. And does the Bahamas Count? : )

Eclipse-la: Do you have any adress where your fans can get in touch with you?
Ashley Greene:Were Working on that!

Thanks Ashley for being so kind with us and given with your free time! We really think you will perform a GREAT Alice!!!

~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

09.04.2008 19:34
#4 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

~

Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

09.04.2008 19:39
#5 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

neid. Sie ist wirklich hübsch.

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

09.04.2008 19:42
#6 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

Zitat von Trish Hale
neid. Sie ist wirklich hübsch.

sie hat so tolle lange haare...
die haben ihre haare für den film doch net abgeschnitten oder? die trägt doch ne perücke???

~

Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

09.04.2008 19:53
#7 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

ähm ich weiß nicht genau

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

09.04.2008 19:58
#8 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

hmm...
naja bin ja auch dabei die haare wieder wachsen zu lassen... aber so lang werd ich sie wohl net haben, wie sie sie hat/hatte vgl hier http://ashleygreene.net/gallery/albums/P.../normal_001.jpg

~

Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

09.04.2008 20:05
#9 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

wow ich wünschte ich hätte solche haare und nicht sonen sauerkraut.

zur not gibts extensions.

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

09.04.2008 20:08
#10 RE: Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen Zitat · antworten

extensions... hm.. vielleicht sollte ich mal hier bei meinem friseur nach dem preis erkundigen *g*

~

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Autogramme »»
 Sprung  

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen