Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

twilight

vampirbiss und daemonenkuss
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten
und wurde 318 mal aufgerufen
Umfrage: Was lesen wir im November?
Bisher wurden 2 Stimmen zur Umfrage "Was lesen wir im November?" abgegeben.
 AntwortenAbgegebene StimmenGrafische Auswertung
1. night life 0
0%
2. ill wind 1
50%
3. halfway to the grave 1
50%
Sie haben nicht die benötigten Rechte um an der Umfrage teilzunehmen.
Die Umfrage ist beendet.
2 Mitglieder haben an der Abstimmung teilgenommen.
 November 08 - halfway to the grave
Seiten 1 | 2
Wuehli DuCraine Offline

~*Lamia*~

05.10.2008 16:18
Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten
also hier mal meine vorschläge

Night Life von Caitlin Kittredge

von amazon:

Kurzbeschreibung
The first book in a thrilling, addictive new series by a talented new voice in dark fantasy. Welcome to Nocturne City, where werewolves, black magicians, and witches prowl the streets at night…

Among them is Luna Wilder, a tough-as-nails police officer whose job is to keep the peace. As an Insoli werewolf, Luna travels without a pack and must rely on instinct alone. And she’s just been assigned to find the ruthless killer behind a string of ritualistic murders—a killer with ties to an escaped demon found only in legend…until now.

But when she investigates prime suspect Dmitri Sandovsky, she can’t resist his wolfish charms. Pack leader of a dangerous clan of Redbacks, Dimitri sends her animal instincts into overdrive and threatens her fiercely-guarded independence. But Luna and Dimiri will need to rely on each other as they’re plunged into an ancient demon underworld and pitted against an expert black magician with the power to enslave them for eternity…

kosten = 4,60

Ill Wind von Rachel Caine (The Morganville Vampires)

von amazon
Joanne Baldwin is a weather warden, who can control the weather and keep it from being more chaotic and destructive than it already is. She is on the run, though, for she is accused of killing a senior warden, which she did, sort of: a thread of corruption runs through some of the most powerful wardens, one of which put a Demon Mark on her and then died. Her only hope now is to get a djinn from her old friend Lewis, who stole three of them^B from the council of the wardens many years ago. As she runs, she picks up a hitchhiker who knows things an ordinary person wouldn\'t, and who offers help. With djinns and other wardens, including those sent to arrest her, all giving her conflicting information, Joanne never quite knows whom to trust in this romantic escapist romp rife with danger, excitement, and even classic cars. Regina Schroeder
Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved

Pressestimmen
A fun read. You\'ll never watch the Weather Channel the same way again. (Jim Butcher, bestselling author of The Dresden Files)

derzeit nur 3,50!

Halfway to the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel von Jeaniene Frost

das hab ich schon gelesen und ich finds sehr toll... hab alle drei teile dies bis jetzt gibt regelrecht verschlungen...

von amazon:

Kurzbeschreibung

Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father—the one responsible for ruining her mother\'s life. Then she\'s captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership.

In exchange for finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She\'s amazed she doesn\'t end up as his dinner—are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn\'t have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her newfound status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side . . . and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.

Synopsis
Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield pursues the undead with a vengeance in the hope that one of her prey will be the father who ruined her mother\'s life, but her plans go awry when she is captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter.

kosten = 5,13

Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

05.10.2008 16:25
#2 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten
hmmm schwer, ich glaub ich les mir mal die amazonrezensionen durch und entscheide dann danach welches buch die meistens sternchen hat.

Mist jetzt ist noch schwerer.
Alle rezensionen waren ganz gut. Buch zwei war etwas weniger gut bewertet, aber jetzt hab ich alle drei auf der wunschliste.
Ich glaub ich warte erstmal, ich kauf vermtulich eh alle drei

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

05.10.2008 16:56
#3 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten

hmm.. ich weiß noch ent so...

denke aber ich wähle nr. 3

~Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black
~

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

06.10.2008 22:14
#4 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten

birgit für welches bist du denn?

~Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black
~

Wuehli DuCraine Offline

~*Lamia*~

06.10.2008 22:48
#5 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten

mir ist es total egal, habe alle schon daheim...

Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

06.10.2008 22:59
#6 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten

dann mach ich jetzt die augen zu und klicke irgendwo drauf ^^

Darkness Offline

~intuitive human~

26.10.2008 20:37
#7 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten

Oh, ich hab das Abstimmungsende verpaßt, wollte ich gerade machen, mist. Sorry.

Somebody save me
Let your warm hands break right through me
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it
Just stay, stay
Come on
I've been waiting for you

Dazzled Kati Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

26.10.2008 21:06
#8 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten

Zitat von Darkness
Oh, ich hab das Abstimmungsende verpaßt, wollte ich gerade machen, mist. Sorry.

naja kannst du ja ruhig noch machen
ich hab auch noch nix angeklickt und bislang ist ja kein ergebnis da

also schreib einfach deinen vote hierrein :)

~

Darkness Offline

~intuitive human~

26.10.2008 21:19
#9 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten

Also ich wähle "halfway to the grave".

Somebody save me
Let your warm hands break right through me
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it
Just stay, stay
Come on
I've been waiting for you

Trish Hale Offline

~*CullenFamily*~

01.11.2008 22:41
#10 RE: Abstimmung November 08 Zitat · antworten

Gekauft hab ich jetzt erstmal Halfway to the grave. Das werd ich wohl die Tage mal lesen.

Seiten 1 | 2
«« Bones...
 Sprung  

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen